We welcome YOU to our first meeting of Fall 2011
on Tuesday, September 6th, at 4pm in CUNY
Graduate Center room 5409; i.e. JOIN US!!
1. person associated with lesser value, wages, importance;
2. person working at a college or university without full or
permanent job status or protection; i.e. precarious.
3. majority of educators at the City University of New York
who teach the majority of its courses; i.e. exploited.
1. organization of CUNY teachers and students who collaborate
to transform our university through workshops, reading circles,
conferences, PSC-CUNY union involvement, and creatively
robust forms of social justice; i.e. activated.
2. committed to anti-racism, anti-sexism, immigrants’ rights,
LGBTQI equality, diverse abilities; i.e. principled.